- By Wilson Matthews
- Published 01/23/2009
Wilson is the youth leader at International Punjabi Masihi Church in Vancouver, Canada. Everyone loves this radical preacher's passion for Christ and His Church. Wilson helped organize the South Asian Global Convention (SAGC 2004) under the leadership of Pastor Pritam Singh. He is as "hairy-as-a-yak," "spits-like-a-camel," and is a F.A.T. (Faithful, Available, and Teachable) Christian. Wilson, a Malayalee Christian holds a BA in Biblical Studies from Trinity Western University and his mission is to make Scripture relevant to today's generation. Famous quote: "Knock it off!"
1. Communicate (talk) with each other. (So you can understand each other)
Say what you need to say and stop when you need to stop.
2. Spend time together to find areas of common interest.
3. Support each other and be there for each other
4. Always be honest with each other (Never superimpose yourself to someone else)
Hiding something is an unnatural thing.
5. Apologize, forgive, and make up to each other
6. Remember to keep things confidential. (something’s are not appropriate to share)
7. Remember to maintain your relationship on a regular basis
8. Really make an effort to understand each other and respect each others differences
9. Respect each other in all areas of life