Plans Etc. . . .
- By Benita Joy
- Published 06/8/2009
Benita Joy is a Malayalee Christian and serves as the Chief Editor for South Asian Connection. She is a woman of faith, gifted in the area of leadership and administration, and has a heart for world missions. Her desire is to live a life that is pure and to serve God's purposes in her generation. Benita is pursuing a double major in English and Psychology at the University of British Columbia. She loves big cities, chai, the internet, roller coasters, international cuisines, music, and hanging out with friends. She is the youngest member of Team SAC, plays guitar with a baby pink pick (Yikes!), and she's not much taller than your average dwarf (don't tell her that).
1. be able to support myself
2. complete the social service worker diploma program
3. obtain my life skills coach (training) certification
4. apply for jobs in the field of social work
5. apply to master's in social work programs
6. having done 4 and 5, wait for God to point me in the right direction
7. keep praying for india