Expect Great Things from God - Attempt Great Things For God
- By Ranee Quirey
- Published 07/8/2009
Ranee Quirey is a daughter of faith. She is a lover of God, and like Mary, a worshipper of God. The verse from Isaiah 49:1b - "The LORD has called Me (Ranee) from the womb" is especially meaningful during this season of her life. She is an oncology/rheumatology nurse by training for nine years. In 2000, she became a missionary serving the Healthfields of Singapore and South East Asia. Her giftings are in the area of teaching,preaching, writing, prophetic praying, exhortation/ encouragement and comfort. She is married to a wonderful Kiwi gentle-man who is devoted to her. Both of them have a heart for Cambodia and the nations of South East Asia. Currently they are on Sabbatical in New Zealand and hope to return to Singapore in August 2008.
Prayer Points for SAGC 2009 14 days to 22nd July 2009
May this prayer points leap in your spirit as GOD IS INDEED GOING TO DO A WORK THAT WILL ABSOLUTELY BLESS, BLOOM AND BLOSSOM FOR HIS GLORY.
INDEED GOD HAS CALLED US FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS. Esther 4:14
"EXPECT Great Things from God - Attempt GREAT THINGS FOR GOD"
1. God is BEYOND DESCRIPTION. Meditate on Exodus 3.
God's Greatness, Goodness, Grace and God's Glory.
2. God will perform mightily in and through His people Beyond Our Wildest Imagination. 1 Corinthians 2:9,10
3. Picture the scene in John Chapter 2:1-11. Whatever He says to you, do it. Declare that God's visitation will be Beyond Measure in everyone who is coming for SAGC 2009 Convention.
4. Jesus - God's only Son GAVE BEYOND SACRIFICE. Let us therefore give God our TIME, TREASURES & TALENT as an act of Worship to SAGC 2009.
5. GOD will be GLORIFIED BEYOND BOUNDARIES. Psalm 15:1
SAGC 2009 Prayer Coordinator
South Asian Global Convention SAGC 2009
Dates: 22-26 July 2009
" But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for those who love Him." 1 Cor 2:9
Yes, now unto Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we can think or imagine... according to the power that works mightily in you and the people of GOD. Ephesians 3:20