Here Is A Little Something I Found The Other Day.
- By Wilson Matthews
- Published 10/10/2006
Wilson is the youth leader at International Punjabi Masihi Church in Vancouver, Canada. Everyone loves this radical preacher's passion for Christ and His Church. Wilson helped organize the South Asian Global Convention (SAGC 2004) under the leadership of Pastor Pritam Singh. He is as "hairy-as-a-yak," "spits-like-a-camel," and is a F.A.T. (Faithful, Available, and Teachable) Christian. Wilson, a Malayalee Christian holds a BA in Biblical Studies from Trinity Western University and his mission is to make Scripture relevant to today's generation. Famous quote: "Knock it off!"
Here is a little something I found the other day.
1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
3. Do the math, count your blessings
4. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
5. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
6. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
7. The most important things in your house are the people.
8. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
9. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
10. He who dies with the most toys still dies.
He uses your full potential; Remember, God doesn't call those qualified -- He qualifies those he calls.