Deeper Walk Fever
- By Benita Joy
- Published 10/16/2006
Benita Joy is a Malayalee Christian and serves as the Chief Editor for South Asian Connection. She is a woman of faith, gifted in the area of leadership and administration, and has a heart for world missions. Her desire is to live a life that is pure and to serve God's purposes in her generation. Benita is pursuing a double major in English and Psychology at the University of British Columbia. She loves big cities, chai, the internet, roller coasters, international cuisines, music, and hanging out with friends. She is the youngest member of Team SAC, plays guitar with a baby pink pick (Yikes!), and she's not much taller than your average dwarf (don't tell her that).
1. Deeper Walk is in 5 days!!! I think it's going to be the best Deeper Walk we've had. It's stressful nonetheless, but exciting at the same time :P
2. Work is going well.
3. School is nuts! I have so many endless readings to do and due dates coming up this next month and a half and then there's exams :(
4. I'm really thankful to God for certain people in my life because they inspire me.
5. I lost my planner!! I took it to work on Wednesday and haven't seen it since... my whole life is in that book!
6. BUT, God is awesome and I love Him!
7. Been thinking of Christmas and what to do with the KCF kids... ideas anyone?