Butterflies Scare Me!
- By Benita Joy
- Published 02/18/2010
Benita Joy is a Malayalee Christian and serves as the Chief Editor for South Asian Connection. She is a woman of faith, gifted in the area of leadership and administration, and has a heart for world missions. Her desire is to live a life that is pure and to serve God's purposes in her generation. Benita is pursuing a double major in English and Psychology at the University of British Columbia. She loves big cities, chai, the internet, roller coasters, international cuisines, music, and hanging out with friends. She is the youngest member of Team SAC, plays guitar with a baby pink pick (Yikes!), and she's not much taller than your average dwarf (don't tell her that).
2. "I like to think I can change the world" ...this sentence in my resume got me the above mentioned job. Being who you are and being accepted for it is one of the best feelings in the world.
3. Field placement has been awesome. And a huge confidence booster, especially after my last review.
4. Starbucks is alright. But the pay sucks. I want to go back to commission.
5. Before that end of this year, I could be living in Korea.
6. You know that feeling of when you go to a restaurant and they don't have that one thing you really really want and you can't make up your mind on all the other options? I feel like that about life.
7. Except, at this point, I'm not even sure I really want that one thing anymore.
8. It's hard to care when caring hurts.
9. I'm so tired of living and I wish I could just stop.