- By Benita Joy
- Published 05/29/2005
Benita Joy is a Malayalee Christian and serves as the Chief Editor for South Asian Connection. She is a woman of faith, gifted in the area of leadership and administration, and has a heart for world missions. Her desire is to live a life that is pure and to serve God's purposes in her generation. Benita is pursuing a double major in English and Psychology at the University of British Columbia. She loves big cities, chai, the internet, roller coasters, international cuisines, music, and hanging out with friends. She is the youngest member of Team SAC, plays guitar with a baby pink pick (Yikes!), and she's not much taller than your average dwarf (don't tell her that).
Exams are out and summer's in full swing! My plans for this summer include:
1. Selling shoes so my pockets remain full.
2. Settling into our new house with my own room once again. It'll be a whole lot nicer than this one bedroom suite we've been boarding in for the last year.
3. Getting my wisdom teeth out, which I anticipate to be quite painful and other descriptions aren't helping much either.
4. A two-month trip to India, which is why I got a job in the first place. I figured if I was so adamant about going, I'd better finance my own trips.
5. A stop in Singapore to see Pastor Pritam and Balbir and little Sujaan (who may not be so little when I finally get to see her).
6. Back to work when I get back in August.
7. Back to school full time in September.
And that's all folks plus any extras or surprises God might wanna throw in.
21 and abundantly blessed!