- By Benita Joy
- Published 11/12/2007
Benita Joy is a Malayalee Christian and serves as the Chief Editor for South Asian Connection. She is a woman of faith, gifted in the area of leadership and administration, and has a heart for world missions. Her desire is to live a life that is pure and to serve God's purposes in her generation. Benita is pursuing a double major in English and Psychology at the University of British Columbia. She loves big cities, chai, the internet, roller coasters, international cuisines, music, and hanging out with friends. She is the youngest member of Team SAC, plays guitar with a baby pink pick (Yikes!), and she's not much taller than your average dwarf (don't tell her that).
2. the light goes on. the light goes off. the light goes on. the light goes off. on. off. on. off. on. off...
3. the sun rises. the sun sets. the sun rises. the sun sets. rise. set. rise. set. rise. set. rise. set. rise...
4. a circle has no beginning and it has no end. mind-boggling.
5. sometimes i wish for plateaus, for the light to stay on, for the sun to remain in the sky... guess that would make life boring aye?
6. there should be a law of cycles. or maybe there is and i'm too stupid to know about it. or to remember that i know about it. hmm.
7. GOD. wow!
One Desi blogspot.com