Refreshing To Meet Young People Who Are Genuinely Passionate About God
- By Benita Joy
- Published 01/31/2008
Benita Joy is a Malayalee Christian and serves as the Chief Editor for South Asian Connection. She is a woman of faith, gifted in the area of leadership and administration, and has a heart for world missions. Her desire is to live a life that is pure and to serve God's purposes in her generation. Benita is pursuing a double major in English and Psychology at the University of British Columbia. She loves big cities, chai, the internet, roller coasters, international cuisines, music, and hanging out with friends. She is the youngest member of Team SAC, plays guitar with a baby pink pick (Yikes!), and she's not much taller than your average dwarf (don't tell her that).
1. Arrived in Portland just a few hours ago.
2. Maryland was a blast. It was great hanging with my little cousins Hannah and Jeremy and spending time with my Aunt and Uncle.
3. It was nice to see a lot of my extended family during Abel's reception.
4. Also had fun with some of the youth playing Settlers of Catan. Still not sure how I managed to win. Beginner's luck I guess...
5. Was refreshing to meet young people who are genuinely passionate about God and walking the straight and narrow and honoring their parents and glorifying God with every area of their lives.
Trusting the Lord for guidance and grace,