Honesty - No Thanks
- By Benita Joy
- Published 09/10/2008
Benita Joy is a Malayalee Christian and serves as the Chief Editor for South Asian Connection. She is a woman of faith, gifted in the area of leadership and administration, and has a heart for world missions. Her desire is to live a life that is pure and to serve God's purposes in her generation. Benita is pursuing a double major in English and Psychology at the University of British Columbia. She loves big cities, chai, the internet, roller coasters, international cuisines, music, and hanging out with friends. She is the youngest member of Team SAC, plays guitar with a baby pink pick (Yikes!), and she's not much taller than your average dwarf (don't tell her that).
1. Honesty is not the best policy. And silence isn't really an option sometimes...
2. I hate that every time I listen to my conscience and go with telling the truth, it always comes back to screw me over.
3. Only two people you really ought to be completely honest with: the first is God, the second is yourself.
4. Lying...sounds so bad but completely necessary if I am to maintain any sanity whatsoever.
5. Frustrated. Don't ask. Chances are, I'll lie.